Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is valuable and we continuously strive to respect and safeguard it. To better protect your personal data we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make regarding the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Carriage House Car Wash website. On our pages you may order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Other Information
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete the order, ship products, and confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order process.
- We use return email addresses to answer email messages, respond to queries, and send certain confirmations. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and target advertising. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form.
- Personally identifiable information is never shared nor disclosed in any other method or situation without provision of additional opt-out notifications and opportunities.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized information access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any electronic information in our procession.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we understand to be under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error (IE, name changes, address changes, etc). To protect your privacy and security we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You can also correct errors buy logging into you account on the mobile application.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 513-272-3764 or send us an email at through the contact us page.